Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Small Talk

SHE:"...and you are sure, you don't want to...?"
He : "No, I said I don't have to. I like to please you "
SHE: "Yes, so you don't have to now, I think. You can have it later ...is that possible?"
He : "it is possible, you don't like me to have it?"
She: "No...of course I do. But today I like that you don't have it now...because I think you like that I say you don't have it now...is that right or not?"
He : "uhm..yes.. in a way that's correct. I find it arousing"
SHE: "Thats what I mean. But let's stop talking... I want you to...you know like last time.. you know what I mean."
He : "Go down on you."
SHE: ".. don't name it, honey, just do something... like that"
He : "okay"
SHE: "until I say stopp.."
He : "- - - "
SHE: "--"
He : "okay"
SHE: "no, you don't have to think you always have to be too slowly..."
He : "okay"
SHE: "Why don't you do it more often like that, when you know I like it so much..!"
He : "-- ??? I thought you don't like to have sex ...... hm...too often..."
SHE: "Thats not really sex....is it? And it is not too often...right?"
He : "I'd love to do it more often for you."
SHE: "Then do it more often....now!"
He : "okay...."
SHE: " and it is not only for me...it is for you too"
He : "yes"
SHE: "so hold on..."

2 comments:

Lady Julia said...

Smiles

Wonderful clip of conversational intimacy. She's taking a bit more control, isn't she?

faninho said...

It is a little time ago and not quite the current space in which we are, I have to admit. But it is correct; She likes to take control when I wouldn't notice it so much -and not take it too serious. Then she has no problems to call the shots.