Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Riding properly

I mentioned in my answers to question No 5 of my interviewer Lady Julia a device called "The Horse" (here) which used to excite me in my daydreams from time to time. I never tested it but I can imagine it is not so "erotic" and "useful" if it is not used properly and safely.

Nevertheless I would give it a try anyway. I think it would fit to the needs of my wife, because the more I am in this relationship the more I realize that she likes me to endure things for her without having any efforts on her side. So the horse must be very effective, because the wife has not much work with it compared with the resulting discipline effects to the man.

As I wrote there "The Horse" appeared to me on the website of Elise Sutton, but I didn't find the passage anymore, ( it is mentioned also in her book). Now in her Q&A -section of June 2007, right at the second question (here) Elise shows again a link to that passage where a wife named Lee describes the construction and the use of the horse. Please read the Q&A, if you are interested, before using the horse :-).

And anyone who constructed such a thing like the horse or/and then is using it: let me know!

No comments: