Monday, June 25, 2007

Midsummernighttalk


We woke up at the same time in the middle of the night. She came close to me and as she was lying in my arms, she realized that I was naked, as I use to be when it is hot like this. She rarely is. I was aroused. Oh ...you are naked, no boxer shorts she said.
I said no.
Then she wrapped her finger around the top of my sac and pulled it down as if to punish me for being so naked (or being aroused).
She said nothing for a while and then
she tightened the grip and pulled more strong.
What would you do for me in order to make me letting you loose again? she whispered.
Hm, I said, the question is more what would I do to make you hold me more often with this possessive grip?
Silence.
Hm, she said. I know what you mean. We both know that you would love me to torture you.
As we know, I said.
And you would do anything for me then?
Yes, I think- not quiet anything, but a lot.
Silence.
That's not enough! She replied and pulled again my balls to the knee.
It has to be anything!
Uh.
Anything! She said. It really hurt now and started to be a little uncomfortable for me.
Okay, anything, I said.
I don't believe you, she answered and the way I heard her breathing beside my ear she must be smiling.
Well, it depends on how you treat me.
It was me who said this.
No, she said, it depends only on you my love. I am not going to spank you as you might demand from me.
No, I not demanding anything like that from you, I replied.
I wouldn't do it anyway she said.
I know.
Yes, she answered.

But you could do what I want you to do anyway- I mean without me doing anything about it, don't you?
Yes I could Madame.
I know you can. Why don't you do so, ....always ?
I am still on my way, I said.
Sounds better, she said, ...but hurry up.
She once again pulled the bells and let me howl just a second to long, whereby she showed that she had time to let me endure my part.

Then she kissed me, snugged at my side and seemed to be asleep again soon.
I needed some time for myself in my aroused state of mind and body and my wonderful wife in my arm.

It was not a dreamless night than, maybe I can tell later, what my dreams where this night and then, what happened the next morning which was a Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is more physically vulnerable than our testicles.

That was a very sweet entry. Look forward to the next part.