Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sunday Morning


Saturday night I had some interesting dreams about strange neighbours, who wanted to cut some trees of our garden because those trees took too much sun from their property. That was not really a sexual dream as I would have expected after going to sleep in a state of arousal that night- as I told you here.
With one exception. Later a female appearance who did not look like my wife- but acted like her (the way she was demanding things from me) came along.

She was blond and more or less very thin (very small breasts, both differs totally from my wife)

She came to the place where I was arguing with my neighbours and made me drive her to see a doctor- she said, that only after asking the doctor she would be able to "have somebody" for intercourse. Whereby she looked at me as if I did not have any chance to be the one... I was feeling kind of guilt for not driving properly or so. Or for giving up the trees in our garden for the sake of the neighbourhood. Therefore I was not deserving anything- that's how it felt.

She went to see the doctor: I was kind of jealous because he ordered her to get totally naked in front of me and she did not hesitate one moment. Then they left together the room to go to the doctor's office and left me behind.
She came back -after a long time- and did not mention any results of the examination of her body, but wanted me to drive her somewhere else, (she wasn't dressed again) where any "other decisions" had to be done.... Then this scene vanished and soon I woke up. When I fell asleep again she didn't occur once more.

The next morning - Sunday morning- I awoke and found her beside me : my wife as the most attractive woman I could imagine- her skin and all the details a man might love when he sees himself besides the woman he loves. She seemed to be still sleeping but she was not because she started to order me to make some tea and a toast for her. She did not open her eyes so she asked if I was still naked and if I were still aroused because I had no sex last night.
Poor boy.
Hm I said I don't have sex on any night usually.
That seemed to be a bad answer and she remained silent for a while.

Get our breakfast she repeated. But now she said "our" breakfast, as if the game to serve her was finished. As if I had disturbed a little bud of romantic love play by mentioning that it was not only the last night that I was left "frustrated". Well I really have to say that last night was wonderful. But many nights when nobody noticed my desires are not.

That's the way things are. Sometimes you like it sometimes you don't. The point is, you want to be seen, you want to be told. If you cannot have it there should be your wife to say to you: I know what you want, but you cannot have it today, because I like it that way.
This is erotic.
But when nobody cares ... it is boring.

Anyway. I brought "our" breakfast and it turned out to be a nice morning anyway. We didn't have sex, but a kind of intimacy which is rare over the last years and I felt lucky and proud to be the one who is allowed to live so near with her and to be the one who made her happy this morning.

No comments: