Friday, February 08, 2008

Shifting Ways

May be it's every year like that with me.
I feel like February.
I'm happy being on my own on the one hand and
becoming more and more a marital body servant on the other hand.

So that's why I stopped posting for a while: nothing really new.

Playing or beeing that slave sometimes is not the best option, because it is not always wired the way submissive husbands like to dream about.
It is of help when I can shift now easily -when she scolds me, I feel kind of very humiliated at first and then, I feel the possibility of making a shift inside and tell myself:

'That's exactly that- if you want to be submissive to her then you have to accept especially the "not so tasty bites". And when I think she's wrong and I am right, than that's the point:- just because she IS right, even if I don't see it right now.'

The situation then begins to excite me. Viewing it from that point I can even relish her quarrels. Relish uncomfortable situations and work.
This again is empowering her to increase her ways until she notices that I won't resist her orders or thoughts and obey.

3 comments:

Pussywhipped Hubby said...

Thanks for posting an update! It's great to see you are still around. I can relate very much to your blog and get motivated by it to continue with my own attempt of a WLM / FLR.

helpmate hubby said...

Yes very good to see you are still around and thanks for sharing such an insightful post. Please give us an update on your progress.

Susan's Pet said...

I used to read your stuff, way back. But you seemed to have disappeared. Any plans to stay?