Thursday, December 14, 2006

Come and go




Blogs come and go. What a pleasure it is to read on a regularly basis from people you like and about things to learn.
You get used to them. I regret when one vanishes.
I am not so much a censor especially about compliance to a topic or a tag.
I am not interested whether you are a real one concerning a selected lifestyle or not. Poetry occurs at the borders of topics. Real life will be noticed consciously only when you touch the edges. So I appreciate to read not only about things / personalities similar to me but also about what totally differs. This is important because you get stupid when you try to walk on a thin line. If somebody doesn't find it worth writing why does he find it is worth reading so far and in addition find it worth writing against it.

But no blog is forever. How long will this one live? Here is a new one:
Recently I found a comment on helpmate hubbies blog from an Australian who's blog I liked too: http://subservire.blogspot.com/
I find the story is thrilling for anybody who would like to have a FLR. He dares a lot opening up to his wife -took the bad moment- and seemed to blow it all. But then....
Read yourself! He is very encouraging for so many men I think. I am curious how things will proceed.
(and meanwhile will continue my on story...)

1 comment:

Lady Julia said...

"This is important because you get stupid when you try to walk on a thin line."

You're so right. The road is wide and there are many places to go. I enjoy reading even the 100 percent vanilla thoughts of my favorite bloggers as it helps paint a clearer picture of who they are.