Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hugs

She was very pleased by my "work" between her thighs. Impressed. Her face was red and her hair was moist. But as soon as she "awoke", she lifted me up and wanted to have me at her side. Wanted to have me almost equally situated. Having me down there is not comfortable for her- only for those moments of excitement and more or less without notifying.
I loved it very much that way. I once read that the female flavors and fluids in that area make a man more submissive to this woman.
Anyway may be she is afraid of her own power over me.
Maybe I'm still sometimes acting too "addicted" or delivered, when I'm worshiping her in this position. She then liked me to hug her, hold her and protect her with my arms.

And because I really like to be the one she needs I am that: the one who holds and protects her. That is the way things go. If I would act too submissive it would mean "weak" to her- as if she had to protect me in a situation. But this was at this moment not the case.

She wanted to be sure that I was her man in this vanilla -way too, so she directed me in to a upper position for a vanilla act.
You would not call me so much of a "slave" then of course in that postion.
It was more of that knight that night... but it was for sure that she called the shots and that's why I loved it most notably anyway.

2 comments:

Lady Julia said...

"She wanted to be sure that I was her man in this vanilla -way too, so she directed me in to a upper position for a vanilla act.
You would not call me so much of a "slave" then of course in that postion."

I know that there are a number of people who hold similar vews, but I would call you a very obedient slave. You were doing exactly as she asked. She was in control and you were surrendering to her wishes. At times when she asks for things that you feel aren't typical "slave" acts, if think of this, then it could really change the dynamic of the interaction.

I believe D/s isn't really about any of the acts. It's about what happens in your mind when you're doing the acts.

faninho said...

Yes. First the mind. The body is just following. Acts and feelings set each other on fire in a reciprocal way.