Monday, January 08, 2007

In The Bathtub



I read a beautiful story recently from Subservire's blog where she peed on him.
It reminded me of a scene which I experienced with my wife, when we were sitting in the bath together years ago.
It was quite for a while and we talked a lot and were playing a bit with our bodies, so from time to time I had a hard on. Suddenly she got up saying she had to pee now.
I said she wouldn’t have to leave the bath for doing that, she could do it just right there.
She laughed- already standing highly above me- „just like that, right from here like a male...?“ she asked and added „ I do it now ..on you!“

She expected me to struggle against her or flee.
But I said... „sure you can".
As I knew her very well I expected that she would call me crazy and leave the situation. But she did not- not yet- she pushed her hips forward, having her feet on each side of my body, looked down on me with a smile then looked to her crotch and let some urine out just strong and far enough to reach
with the beam for a couple of seconds my chest and my hard-on.

As I obviously seemed to like it very much she stopped peeing and went out of the bathtub.
While she was sitting on the toilet she cooled down and said that I would be a little kinky like that –she wouldn’t like to go more into that. Better prefer to use the toilet.

She didn’t have the fun she intended – with me jumping disgusted out of the bath -say pissed off - and grumbling at her for her being so barefaced.
That’s what she’d like I think.
Instead I acted a little weired in her eyes while enjoying her peeing on me.
We both didn’t not realize the potentials of inherent intimacy in this ongoing neither my surrender to her female power over me.

But there is something in it that she would like, as I know now.
Being comfortable. Confront me with her body and her excretions- She likes to be on the toilet when I am in the room.
But she don't like me to more than accept this.
And eagerly adoring her.
She's special and I learned to respect her, and I'm special too.
But the story makes me think about again going a more into this. -without pushing. How will that go?

As we still go bathing together it is a good idea to bring it up again.
Perhaps I can start with just letting her pee while she is lying.
She might like it like that, but she didn’t do it with me inside (the bathtub)- or did she already, without me knowing it? Anyway she won't
with her sense for parity, because she never would like to have it the other way round .
But it could be possible without me knowing. Yes.. That is fun!



3 comments:

subservire said...

The following is a comment I provided in response to Byron's question regarding Golden Showers. The important aspect, I think, is that it must be seen as an intimate action between two loving partners, ratehr than a sexual perversion. If you can convince her that her golden nectar is the most precious gift she can give, you have a much greater chance of her accepting golden showers as a part of your bonding.

"I approached the subject of golden showers with V a few years ago. We'd been enjoying the odd D/s sessions mixed with vanilla sex. On one occasion during sex, I asked her to pee on me... and she did.

We then spoke about it. I said it was the most intimate thing she could do for me, and for me to drink her urine was the most intimate thing I could do for her. V understood and feels the same. We still both believe that.

There's nothing closer between two people. There’s nothing more intimate – even intercourse. For me to drink her pee shows my absolute adoration for her.

In some ways it seems to me like a symbol of my total devotion, and V sees it that way as well.

Despite all her other hangups, she's never had a concern about pissing on me or letting me lick her bottom. We both feel very close with one another during those moments. It's her personal gift to me."

faninho said...

You are right. It is total intimacy. I think submission is about craving such intimacy.
Many men miss intimacy. The normal vanilla- sex offers not so much of it neither for women because of the traditional patriarchal character of it. This is the opposite. It is coming very close to HER. It is very "pure - nature". Animals know that better. We have to learn about it.

Anonymous said...

Oddly many couples are able to enjoy pee play without even seeing D/s in it. For them it it just another form of intimate exchange and has no BDSM elements.

For some it is a very vanilla kink, for others something dark and strange. It depends on what you bring in your own heart and mind.