Friday, January 12, 2007

Submit to ....

My first wife in this sense (we were not actually married) didn't notice anything of my submissive side. I was more of a macho. I had submissive fantasies from time to time, but they were not directed to her.
The relationship was a bit boring after a while for some reasons.

I believe submissiveness is more or less inside the nature of any man. It comes out and it increases by biography, by age and by certain circumstances like meeting a woman of a particular kind.

Some women seem to touch the submissive side inside her man more than others.
Once a woman has found out how that works for her she starts to like it and to use this power -without any "FLR"- elements.
That's normal and it is the matter of fact when we can say "this is a good marriage", especially when couples are aging. The more when it comes to a more or less FLR- marriage.

My second wife now has just this attribute which fits: she stirs my nature that way and so I am submissive to her and it is becoming exactly the way she likes it.
I felt her power right at the beginning when we dated.
It's been very attracting to me- and to her too. But I didn't know where that came from. It took me some time until I could direct my feelings of that quality to my wife. I ow this to researches in the net. So Elise Sutton wrote in her "How To Introduce Your Wife..." things like "..if you are a submissive male who is married or in a serious relationship with a woman, you need to search no further for your Dominatrix. She is right in front of you."
This touched me tremendously.
But nevertheless it has to be the woman you love and you are attracted to.

Our friends now envy HER for having such a husband and call us a very good couple.
My first wife comments that sometimes with a bitter taste.
But this dynamic would not have worked with her, nor would it today, because she is still the same and I could not feel submissive to her.

In my opinion it takes two. That's the best.

3 comments:

VeezKnight said...

I so agree with you. Submitting to a woman I love and adore makes all the difference. I could never visit a pro domme to satisfy my desire for female authority.

Goddess V and I also consistenty hear from friends and acqaintances what a "perfect" couple we are and how much they admire our relationship. Mostly all the women we know have commented to Goddess V what a wonderful husband I am and how fortunate she is to have me. Needless to say they don't know the entire story of our relationship, although we are sure that some people have their suspicions, especially since my wife is becoming less obtuse about her female authority.

I said in a comment on another blog that my first wife recently said, "What happened to? You're now the man I wanted 20 years ago." I believe FemDom would not have worked in my first marriage nor would it today. This is because I am a different man than I was then and she still seems to be pretty much the same.

subservire said...

I agree. Certain women bring out the submissive side of our nature. That's the case with my current wife and I. My first wife never had that effect on me. If anything, I think she was a sub herself. For most of her life she has depended on men to support her, both financially and emotionally.

I've always had submissive tendencies, even before my first marriage. In hindsight, it's surprising I fell in love with her for all the wrong reasons. I guess it takes time to work out your own psyche and to realise who and what you want in life. Fortunately, I think I've now found it.

faninho said...

Yes, good comments! I found that I perhaps was resisting to those tendencies. So I first chose a girl who didn't fit in there. And she was submissive herself, I'm sure. I thought those tendencies would disappear but when I met my "second" wife it came out even with more power.
With her I first had some problems. When I begun to accept myself and got rid off my macho attitudes all things changed.