Monday, January 29, 2007

Dogs, Chastity Devices and Fluids

There is a saying that men are similar to dogs, women to cats. That makes sense in a way. When I consider my behavior concerning sex it seems not too far...
Especially when it comes to the submissive part of the game.
When I get down on HER there is not a big difference to what dogs do and like.
Then I am would be the dog and SHE is would be the cat..

We had a female dog in our garden years ago and another male dog in the garden of our neighbor. What she did was: she educated him in that way: she stood with her behind at the fence (whenever she wanted) and let him lick through the fence her best parts. They both loved it a lot and it took always a long time (i.e. half an hour and more).

The fence was so to say a good chastity device. Our female dog hated penetration.... Before she never would let lick some other dog her behind, but now, when she could be "safe" and totally decide when and how long... she used the opportunity very often. It was really fun to see for us.

Yes and somewhere I read that there are hormones in the vagina fluids, when it is pleased which increase submission of the male, who is licking from it... I forgot where I read this.
Does anybody know where I can find something about the subject?
Well I can say, there is something in it which increases addiction on my part.

1 comment:

Lady Julia said...

Very cute story :) I've missed reading your blog.