Sunday, January 28, 2007

Superior

Are they superior?
The answer could be
a. I think they are , but they aren't.
b. They are
c. They are equal i.e. men aren't either superior of course.

Who knows? Only the females?
In my situation: I think it's - say- here yes, there no.
When you wan't to know who is better in managing- a man, a family, an institution with people, politics... then the answer is: yes women seem to be better in it...superior.
Sexually etc., of course.

So what the heck are men good for? If not helping a woman, serving a woman. Give her protect, advice, power. Could there be something more beautiful for us?
So what should education, school should teach young boys?
Besides to be strong, to be better than others, okay, good sport?
In the first line: respect and protect and support women. Submit, surrender.
What about obeying?

Because it could be that women just right now are to climb up the next step of evolution. That's from men (mankind) to women (kind)? Isn't it already to be seen anywhere?
I don't want to be the last one to notice.
I want to be with them. Like to join. Be part of the future.
It's not about loosing something - erotically, sexually etc.
It's about being a man in a new dimension.
Gain more life- power in my relationship of a kind I didn't expect ever before.

No comments: