Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fireside

The day after the cleaning session in the douche was wonderful. Because she seemed to think she had done enough for me I had to do what ever she liked- as that is always the best for me to do.
So the day was nice.
In the late afternoon we went into the sauna which normally works a bit of a down sizer for my sexual needs.
For her it seemed to be the opposite (but she is not going very often)
When we were all clean and dry and in our bathrobes we had some bred and cheese together with much water and a little white wine in front of the fire.
She did not refuse me massaging her calves, then her feet. I then went up to her thighs which are my favorite parts of her body and I adore them so much using my lips. Hence I was in heaven and conspicuously excited while she was sitting leaned back watching the small TV in the corner.

From time to time she gave short comments about what she perceived from there- I don‘t remember what it all was.
I know that she is not so fond of being orally served because mostly she thinks she would not be clean enough. Secondly, she always wants to be fair and she would not yearn for reciprocating an oral act.
Since I know more about the submissive nature within men I don‘t like this either.
I am afraid of polluting a beautiful face in the wrong moment .... its nothing for HER anymore.

Thirdly she is not very often content with me going down on her because of some catholic education influence. Normally she seems elevated over this with her head but not always in her crotch.
There has been also another reason why she never liked it so much but I talk about that later.
The catholic thing is like a good wall.
You can not do much about it.
When -sometimes- the wall breaks down you have any more than you would have without that wall.
In this moment I knew she had done her part already in the morning - so I felt free to let my tongue do the best to find the way to her.
It found a good way and was not rejected.


It has not been very often that she had unleashed herself so much outside a protected bedroom. She was sitting back on the couch in the wide room with large windows to the huge garden. It was already dark and we only had the candles on. And we had a fire so anybody could look inside. But this was the space where she distinctly liked to be watched and heard and worshiped. Or else She would have said something.
And she acted like that.
This time again she ignored my sexuality. But this time I was more than lucky with it.
I think there was nobody but us. I had seen some young people out there roaming around in that area in the afternoon.
They would do what I would have done in that age. And I would have been lucky seeing a scene like that somewhere...
I would have learned more quickly a good lesson about some good rules: that she comes first and also sometimes is the only one to come.
And that a man can be very happy by being with her.
In addition how loudly women can shout - if they like.

That evening was not quite finished after this.
I'll continue.

No comments: