Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another Trump Card

I think many of "the enlightend" community read the post of Candace yesterday.

Then I was thinking about loving the wife without sex. Submitting.
Not so beautyful maybe. But that is was she was asking. Would Tom still serve her if she would neglect his "sexual needs"? (Is it similar to the Beatles: "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I´m 64?" Not?)
The answer is up to the two.
What I felt was that she was in a way down and kind of afraid of loosing Tom- for one day she might not want to use sex as a trigger of Toms submission
anymore.
Actually is the loss of sexuality in many cases the reason/result / beginning of going apart. But the submission of a loving man towards his dominant wife is another trump card for that couple, which cannot be overrated.
I believe Female Led Relationships can last longer than vanilla- ones.
Maybe a
First: Female Led Relationship could keep the lust of the wife much more aroused.
Second: submission really ties a man to his wife if she accepts it from him.
No matter if one applies disciplinary and/or sexual skills.
But if I were a dominant wife I would ask the same question.

Will Candace will soon
examine Toms submission in a more or less "sans- sex- environment"?
Just for exploring a higher level?
I don´t think he would fail. He will love it.
Because the setup of links to anything what he needs is already done, no matter what she will be demanding.

2 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

While the traditional sex act producing an orgasm may not be necessary for submission there's always some sort of erotic element.

The mere act of kneeling can be very sexual for a submissive man.

And for some men chastity is very sexually fulfilling.

Not something that can be properly evaluated with simple labels.

helpmate hubby said...

I thought your remarks on Woman Rules Roost and your own here on the subject we're brilliant. I hope Candace puts tome through a "boot camp" period, where the only reward tom is given by Candace is the simple act of her teasing him, without ever allowing intimacy. It would make a fascianating case study to here what tom's behavior is like in a month.