Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Her Ways

Like many other men over the age of 40 or 50 I am looking in my mind for „good reasons“ to presenting the „wife led marriage“ successfully to my wife. I can only succedd or fall deeply down with this concern. Like it is in the web and in the minds of good girls and good wifes it seems to be a terrible approach for a wife and only for the benefits of the depraved lust of weak men. So I tried to forget it. But when I read all those beautiful blogs around here I find that there must be so many benefits for the female as well. And I think it´s natural caused for a man to submit to his wife the way I fantasize it.
I never read from a women, who wanted to step back to a normal vanilla relationship once she came to know the deep submission of her husband with all the possible impacts to the daily life. I´m not talking only about the bedroom departement.
I became more and more convinced that my wife, who turns out to be a natural dominant person since I secretly submit to her, would love it- and do it her way- if only I could give her the right images and mental links to starting with a try of a female led marriage.
Unfortunately she doesn´t speak / read much english and there is not very much to find in her language (wich is german) to the subject. So I´m translating for myself (and a later use for her) some important texts I find. And I believe that I will find one day a wonderful situation for successfully asking her to be in charge in our marriage- formally and open, which is unspoken already the case.
But then will be perhaps the essential difference which will change the world. My world and more. It´s therefore that I love and estimate so much the postings of Candace. Because it is easy, light, intelligent, loving, inventive and helpful, and she is doing it - her way, and Tom with her.

4 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

You might just take a mental note of a few occassions in which your Wife has asserted her authority, then mention them in the context of a "have you ever noticed how you really have got to be the one who wears the pants in our marriage" type statement. See what she say and then reply about how it doesn't bother you at all and that you've really come to respect her as being someone who has real leadership skills. Thats kind of how i got things started.

faninho said...

Thank you, hmh! Sounds well like that. Stepwise I think is the best. And I don´t want a TOTAL CHANGE but more or less developing things like they wanted to develop by themselves, slightly pushed by me.

Polyfetishist said...

Venus in Furs the seminal novel of female domination was written by a German novelist over 100 years ago.

It has been mined by countless people who have followed for books and movies about female domination.

Lady Julia said...

What a nice blog you have. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

"if only I could give her the right images and mental links to starting with a try of a female led marriage."

I think you're right on target. There are so many advantages for both the man and the woman when living this sort of lifestyle. There's greater harmony in the home, the woman receives so much more positive attention from her husband, he's more helpful, and so on.

Good luck with your journey.