Saturday, August 12, 2006

How it started and how it goes on...


It´s not a long story... it just started early. As typical? I was feeling deep awe for women since I was 5 years old or earlier. I was always fascinated by their female beauty. And I always felt that they had power over me. But was I disciplined by women in reality? I don´t think it was more than usual.
I married 12 years ago and we did all the things togehter which normal couples do. The passion and the fire burned out, when our first child came....
Since I am 50 I recognize that those old submissive feelings (like I could name them now) towards the female came back and increased.
I was reading in the web many sites and I was lucky about the opportunities to learn about the character of those needs and desires.
One day I found out, that the woman in charge I was dreaming of, was perhaps just living beside me... I read and learnt a lot from Elise Sutton who wrote on her femalesuperiority site that true submission stirs and triggers dominance. This made sense to me and was worth a try... From that point I startet to follow some suggestions I found also at Mark Remonds "Worshipping your wife" -Web-book: Focus sexually on your wife exclusively, abandon masturbating to the ultimate necessary, pamper and serve your wife without any expectation that the acts will be answered.

I really stopped argueing with her, served her secretly without acting weakly (that is: not like a slave, what she wouldn't accept).

I felt better immediatly. My wife at this time stopped smoking and -I didn´t know if this caused a change in her libido too- out of the blue she wanted me to please her sexually again one night. Afterwards from time to time, after years of living in an erotical desert.
She had me enter her from behind ("stallion" -style or is that doggy -style?). She
always liked it that way.

This was ever a very arousing position
for me -of course. Hardly to endure. Before I used to fail by coming (to early) many times and fall off the horse. But not now: I began to use two condoms: one desentitizing and one thick.That is a good recommendation! Give it a try boys!
This allows me to stay the whole session being aroused pleasing her like she wants. Often I even abandon to release at the end (which seems all the same for her).

It is a new and fine experience: Holding her in my arms, while she falls asleep entirely satisfied-
me beeing "pure and chaste" : this is not only frustrating (a "sacrifice" to her), it is definitly more of love with her, more of her beauty and more of her female power to me. This was the time, when I knew why I was married to HER and that SHE is really the woman I love.

3 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

A great start, thanks for the english translation. Always interesting to read how our enlightened males across the ocean think.

faninho said...

Somebody read my blog! Thank you too for welcoming me here, helpmate hubby. It is difficult enough to find "enlihtened males" on this side of the ocean anyway. But of course there are a lot. So I don´t find so much of the topics on a usable and pleasant level in good old europe´s websites nor in my language. That is out here the case! Wonderful!

VeezKnight said...

Submissive men above the age of 50 are the best! Keep it up.