Saturday, April 28, 2007

Go This Way

The other night I had dinner with my friend Robert. That's a ritual.
We do it twice a year, just to talk and to enjoy Italian food. We like a good, but not expensive restaurant. Homelike I'd say.
He was complaining again of having no or to rarely sex with his wife. She is a good looking blonde, good shaped. They have three children...
She is cold as ice, he said. Really pissed off he was. He had given up any hope.

I asked what he would like best in his best dreams.
Oral jobs. With her? Of course.

Now I should say he is American.
Seems Americans like this treatment better than intercourse!?
What the heck they love so much about this?
Maybe it is a little different in Europe... who knows.
(What do the Chinese like best... interesting question, about the distinctions)
For myself: That is not my most beautiful dream. I always felt a bit insecure about it... and afraid of loosing my control in the wrong place.

I can understand why some FLR- Ladies call it a nono.

So I liked to test my friend a little bit.
Of course he doesn't know much about the way I am to my wife.

I said I was also having hard times with my wife. But it changed to the good.
That I have tried to make peace with myself and do the best with my possibilities (what we all are supposed to do).
What about being just a gentleman?
Yes, he said, of course you are.
And so are you.
Then I added cautiously: She likes me to go down on her, rather then anything else. (That was not quite it, but I wanted to point it out) When she ever likes to have sex, I act as if I don't expect any reciprocation..... took some time to make that clear to her, to myself.
I said I found this quite amusing. Doing service is better than doing nothing.

He listened.
I think this was interesting to him.
But... No he said ...without release on your side?
Mostly.
His heart was struggling.
Yes ..and always, when she is done, she don't ask me if I wanted to experience any more pleasure in addition this night.
She just don't care...
She just wanted me to cuddle with her and hold her tight until she fell asleep.
It really sounded new for him. Bit weird too, okay but..
he liked hearing the last.
I told him then:
Once the next morning she came along- (still undressed, when I still had my breakfast- I'm early up).
She took a cup of tea, settled down on my knees and asked: Hmm ... did you keep me in your your dreams the whole night, didn't you? I had to assent.
Could happen again like that ....I like that, she said, kissed me and vanished to her bed.

I told him about how it could be great fun to give pleasure to her without ever worrying about my own.
And what, he replied do you do with all your sexual energy- I won't stand that ... no!
Couldn't endure this.

Well, I said, are you doing better with that energy than me?
He was really a bit confused.
But he liked the idea. He liked it. As if he only didn't want to admit so quickly.
In that situation, I added, she calls the shots. Then you just have to obey to her rules and if you are lucky, it will be very lustful again one day, for both of you if you go this way.
That's even more fun, you know, than being finished before anybody is aware of the real beauty of being female and male together.
That imagination he liked very much.
Just be that knight for her.
He liked this too.
I'm sure he really caught something from it.
Later we had a good talk about his wife- and how beautiful she was and about her potentials if only he would let her be herself and him helping her in so many ways.
I hope he will do something with it.
Sometimes I talk about things as if I manage do to it always the right way... But you learn as well by teaching.

See him again one day. I will ask him, what he did. I can tell then....

No comments: