Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

It is Easter Saturday - one of my favorites days in the year. Driving my old Mercedes -(we only got old cars) I wish I could play piano and sing at the same time like Bruce Hornsby in "That's just the way it is" - one of my favorite songs anyway. It appeared on the radio while I was around somewhere in the Swiss alps and I thought: I like it the way it is. I am not living tomorrow. The problems we have with each other, especially the ones we have with our spouses, are there to motivate you to learning something about ourselves- and not always to find an answer that erases the question. Leave the question a bit. Questions are -once in a while- worth for themselves, aren't they?
Not so the interview questions I read in the blog- neighborhood recently.
It's wonderful to get an image of people you don't know in reality or which you know only by bloging. Isn't that fun?

3 comments:

Aradia said...

Dear faniho,

If you have a moment, and an interest... interview Me.

My best,

Aradia

faninho said...

Thanks Aradia, I like to interviewing you:


1.) I ' d say 5 to 10% of all men -anonymously asked -would admit that they feel submissive to women from time to time . (Correct me if you disagree) Would you think the percentage would increase dramatically if only you had time and interest to exmanine a crowd of men whereby the methods of the checkup is up to you?

2.) Let me have a fantasy. A wife, who isn't in to D/s, but is nevertheless a strong dominant would make/ let her husband visit a person who is able to train him in that special way. She would do so, if subsequently there would be some benefits for her when some training is done.
Would you encourage her to such practice to get a better husband ?

3.) A saying is that "female weapons" can achieve anything from a man to let him do what she asks for. Would you believe those "weapons" could compensate a good spanking in a D/s -relationship or is just the opposite the case?

4.) Think about your body. As a man I love female bodies in general. How is it for you to be in a female body: is it a pleasure for yourself, is it a tool to succeed with men to let them do as you like?

5.)If you could chose; is there a famous politician, actor or so whom you'd really like to give a "domination session"?

Have fun, and if you like, interwiew me too sometime!

helpmate hubby said...

Just to LYK i think these interviews are great!