Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two Third Potentials

I found an interesting post about how it could be of benefit for Her to have a submissive partner here at Saratogas blog. It is the most complete compilation I know. Written very clearly. Great!
In my interviewing of Aradia here on my blog you can find that up to 62 percent of all males have the potential of being submissive to a woman. As far as I remember Elise Sutton is mentioning even a higher score. And Lady Misato is too. So some of us are just a bit closer to an inner world, is that true? Becky whose blog unfortunately vanished wrote: "How they handle this realization is what makes them different. Some men accept this and lovingly yield to women.
These are the strongest men in my opinion because they are the most honest ones with their feelings." That was a statement I found interesting, so I saved this citation for me.
There are as well tests to find out how a man is wired, Aradia stated.
There are of course still enough open questions on the other end of the riding crop.
As I understand Saratoga not all women like to be dominant and nor ever being kinky. You'd better change your partner then if the subject is important for you. If you like; due to all aspects of your relationship. Many are wavering around with those questions.
On the other side Ms. Sutton believes that women can be "seduced" by
men to act more or less "dominant".
This leads me to the ask : "how far her dominance goes". But that's not so logical because dominant is dominant and if She is dominant the way SHE likes, than it might be quite different from the way her submissive partner was aiming at but she is still dominant.
Wonderful!
Well, I think it is also the way things are advertised to Her, so that one reaction could be a definitive "no" .... as meant forever and another could be a "no", what can be understood as a halfway "yes, I'd try this lifestyle if you only let me do it my way". You are lucky than, but not even halfway through with your concern.
It's obviously rare for a partner to hearing : "Oh yes, I always wanted to boss you around..., go get a rope".
May be it is a matter of the approach. I don't know if that will be enough.. There are some ways of "how to approach" to find in the net. For example here at Lady Julia's blog, or others you can find there too.
But if there are so many (male) potentials, why not arrange a school for Ladies to instruct them how to get comfortable with ways of being dominant to males in order to make the best out of 62 or more percent of all the males in order to make the world a little better, - assuming this would be the case.
Or even much better? Wouldn't this be great?

2 comments:

VeezKnight said...

I personally believe 62% is far too low. I think all heterosexual men are submissive. Yes there is always a small percentage of exceptions, but I think in this case the exceptions might include those who refuse to acknowledge their submissive nature.

Within men I think there are basically three categories: those who know they are submissive and want to be dominated; those who are not consciously aware of their submissive nature; and those who are aware of a woman's ability to dominate them but go to sometimes great lengths to "prove" otherwise.

In my opinion, it is only when a woman openly uses her female sexuality to take control of a relationship that a man's submissive nature comes to the forefront. Not too long ago when a woman wrote in to ask Emily Addison if there were limits to the control a wife could exercise over her husband, Emily responded by saying that essentially, no, there are no limits.

faninho said...

Thank you very much Veezknight, for this comment. It is all about things I think about often. You are right. I always forget that there is not only men with certain attitudes, but also the influence of the female which increases or even maxbe decreases submission inside of men. So for a long time my own attitudes where different from now, because nobody that means no "female- body" stired the submissive parts in my nature.
I'll be posting to this topic later more.